Thursday, April 21, 2011

Doodle here and...there.

Hey all!

Here's a doodle out of a new sketchbook I'm breaking in....and yes, breaking in a sketchbook is an...art. :P
This page was done using a Pilot Hi-Tec-C pen...nib size 0.25 I like the brownish ink used by this pen. Actually Pilot makes multiple colors for this pen...in all different nib sizes which is really cool. I tend to use the black ink...and I also have blue and red as well. These pens aren't the easiest pens to find but one can find them at a well stocked art store or Japanese bookstore with an art section to it.
Also as you can notice...I also put some color work on on of the designs...it was done digitally.
Well let me know what you all think?

Also wanna wish Happy Birthday to my sister Ingrid....a wonderful mommy.

I'll catch you all later,
Axel



No comments: