Monday, March 28, 2011

WonderCon 2011...will you be there?

Hello all, just wanted to let some of you know..the ones heading to San Francisco this weekend for Wonder Con. I'll be there hanging out at two places....the Minefield Wonderland booth #SP-59 and at the EssentialSequential booth #1338-1340.

My buddies Tony, Josh, Alison and myself will be at the Minefield booth while....Eric, Jason, Jon and myself plus other talented dudes as well at the EssentialSequential booth.
Looking forward in seeing some of you there...whom happen to be going. It should be fun.
I'll simply will be promoting some of my work plus other artists' work as well. I think about doing some simple $20 sketches....between both booths. I would be open in doing commissions...just contact Jason at EssentialSequential for further info or simply stop by the booth. Take care...catch you all later.

Cheers,
Axel

No comments: