Friday, December 19, 2008

Roaming around




Running around Los Angeles doing some work and then going shopping for Christmas presents...well, stinks. I pretty relieved that I have knocked down one project, but I do have two more to go for the end of the year (well, I would like to get them done before the end of the year). Getting my shopping done has made me feel relieved. Not too long ago, I was running in circles trying to get this one gift, took waaaaaay too long. I even got lost in the process. I know my way around L.A., but I was having trouble. I'm looking forward till this holiday season to be over and moving on to the new year.
The image of this cute furry bear that I attached to this blog is a quick sketch for a buddy of mine. The line art was done using Sketchbook Pro and colored in Painter. Well, I would like to wish everyone a cool Christmas day and hopefully you have all your shopping done.

I'm out.

-axel#13

No comments: