Sunday, May 06, 2012

Long Beach Comic Con!

Hello all! Wanted to let you know that I will be at the Long Beach Comic Con this coming Saturday, May 12...It's one day convention which is pretty cool. I'll be located in Artist Alley near my buddy Eric...I think? But I'm listed as Alex Ortiz...not Axel...oh well. :P If you happen to be free that day swing on by and stop by the table. I'll be selling copies of my new sketchbook, "Japon". I will be doing a quick sketch inside each copy of book that is sold. Prints will be available for sale as well. I will also be doing detail sketches starting at $20...one can place an order of a full commission starting at $100.
Well, I'll hope to see some of you there.  Have a productive week. Remember to doodle like a mad man! ...or mad woman? :P

Cheers,
Axel

No comments: