Sunday, May 08, 2011

Check out Tom's site!

Hey all!

Wanna say, "Happy Mother's Day" to all the wonderful mothers out there!

I wanted to share a link to a buddy of mine's site, Thomas Perkins I known Tom way back in my Sony TV Animation days...he's always been a very cool dude to talk to and just plain cool guy to chill with. I do have to say this guy is a super duper talented artist. When you have a chance please check out his blog....you won't be disappointed.
I happen to met up with last weekend at the Wizard Con in Anaheim. He has these very cool sets of postcards with samples of his art work, all inserted into an envelope ...which he is selling. I bought a pack to show my support...he even did a sketch for me on the back of the envelope. Check it out it below. :)
Well, I'll catch you all later and have a great work week.

Cheers

No comments: