Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Not Happy with...

...a lot of crap lately in the past few days, weeks, months. I could list them. Then why list them? There's some stuff that needs fixing. But why fix them? I'm just fucking moody now...it should past. The strange thing is my work has been flowing during this time which is cool. Also being contacted by different persons and companies in wanting to do work with me is a wonderful thing. But I have that unpleasant feeling that something is missing...that very thing is making me unhappy.
...time to go to the gym now.




J.C. Leyendecker is an inspiration for me. I have pretty much all books on him. You folks should do a search on him and read up on him. This man influenced American illustration in the first half of the 20's century. Norman Rockwell being one of the artist that he inspired. Catch you all later.

-Axel

1 comment:

Brian Lue Sang said...

Cheer up, boss. Googling Leyendecker right now.