Thursday, November 08, 2012

Son of Monsterpalooza

Hey all! Wanted to upload a few pics from the Son of Monsterpalooza event at the Burbank Convention Center...which took place right before Halloween.
It was a good convention...lots of folks hanging out and checking out all sorts of cool stuff on display and for sale. It was great to catch up with a few folks there as well.
I know need to be updating this blog more often but with GEEK! and other projects taking my time...oh well I'll do my best. :P I really looking forward in sharing what I have in store in terms on the GEEK! Project...read through the script...made some thumbnails of the layouts...now I have started penciling in pages! :)
Also in the end of next week I'll be attending CTN...Nov 16-18. I will have a table (#T102) there where I'll be selling my sketchbook, Japon...prints and doing quick commissions...Plus original art for sale as well! It should be fun. It will be held at the Burbank Convention Center. Hope to see some of you there!
Have a great day!
-axel

No comments: