Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Both Axels finally meet!

Hey all! I got back from 6 days in San Diego for Comic Con...man...I'm beat. Now trying to get back to work mode....which is gonna be a bit hard. :P

Well, I finally got a chance to meet up with Axel Alonso, Editor in Chief of Marvel Comics. We tried and failed at Wonder Con...but made it happen in San Diego. Super cool dude....we chatted for a bit and talked about how we ended being named Axel...he gave me his story and I gave him mine. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to meet up with him again when I go back to New York City. I uploaded an image of us two at the Marvel booth.

For Comic Con 2011..overall it was a cool convention...good lord there was a crap load of folks walking that convention floor....but what else is new in that front? :P
Well, I'll catch you all later...soon with a new sketch.

cheers,
axel

No comments: