Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Long Beach Comic Con

Hey all wanted to let you know that I will be at the Long Beach Comic Con this coming weekend.
I'll be at the Dig Deep Production's booth #110....which be somewhere in the front..I think? :P
If any of you happen to be in the Los Angeles area...drive down to Long Beach and spent a nice day walking around the convention.
I'll even be doing sketches starting at $20 a pop...so feel free to ask for a doodle. At the booth Dig Deep Prod will be selling a very limited "Agent 88" prints that I illustrated. If you pick one up I'll gladly do a doodle for you. Feel free to just stop by to say,"hey"that would be totally cool. :)

I attached here in the bottom...the final image for the gallery show at Petra this coming Saturday. The final image has a border and text...just wanted to show just the straight final piece....hope you all dig it?

Well, I'll catch you all later.

Cheers,
Axel

No comments: