Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Cowborg's SPACEPORT Event

Hey all! How's everyone? Got your Halloween outfit all picked out I hope? Well, I wanted to let you all know about an upcoming event at the Petra Gallerie in Los Angeles...called Cowborg's Spaceport. It's a while idea from gallery owner John P. Felix. A number of artist including myself will be showing pieces for this wonderful show.
I uploaded as you can see below the image that I have produced....it's done in straight pencils. I will be adding more details and colors to this piece digitally. I believe this piece this piece will be on sale as a print...so feel free to order for yourself.

So if any of you have a bit of time Saturday night feel free to stop and chill for a bit. I'll be there hanging out. I'll even do a sketch for you...if you ask nicely. :P

For more info on the event go here, Spaceport

I'll catch you all later...have a great work week.

Cheers,
Axel

No comments: